Business for 2030 is Pleased to Welcome New Content Partners:
With the addition of our new content partners, Business for 2030 will be working on internationalizing our website with case studies from companies and partners around the world. Check back for more updates soon.
HOW THE UN 2030 AGENDA WILL REFRAME CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
BY OUR CASE STUDIES OF BUSINESS CONTRIBUTIONS TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT THROUGH THE FILTER OF THE SDGS
SHOWCASE YOUR COMPANY'S CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
What's New for 2018
The 2018 HLPF (NY, July 9-18) focused on SDGs 6, 7, 11, 12, 15, and 17. We invite you to submit case studies on how your company is achieving the SDGs. Submissions focused on these goals is encouraged, although submissions on any goal can be accepted. To learn more on how to participate, click here.
SDG Events for business in 2018
- June 5-6: Third annual Multi-stakeholder Forum on Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) for the Sustainable Development Goals, NY
- July 9-19: UN High Level Political Forum HLPF, NY
- July 17: SDG Business Forum, NY
- Sept 25: UN General Assembly 73rd Session (UNGA73), NY
- Watch this space for USCIB activities during UNGA73 opening week
- Oct 8-20: OECD Climate Change Experts Group (CCXG) meeting, and BIAC/BizMEF Workshop on Public-Private Partnership in NDC Implementation, Paris
To see more SDG events for 2018, read our events page here.